Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ImageorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Chancel organ installed in 1913 as Austin Op. 466, also playing the 1852 Erben in the gallery that had been rebuilt by Frank Roosevelt in 1892; Austin rebuilt the gallery organ in 1927 and installed a new 4-manual console controlling both organs as well as 1914 Austin Op. 517 that was installed in a chapel in the crypt below the nave floor and heard through grillwork in the nave floor.
Updated through online information from Stephen Hall. -- Organ replaced by Letourneau organ Opus 114 in 2009.
Information identifying this instrument from the Austin Organs, Inc. web site, accessed December 19, 2004: http://www.austinorgans.com/organ-research.htm.
Related Instrument Entries: Austin Organ Co. (Opus 466, 1914)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit