Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- An 1894 photo of the organ shows a 5-sectional facade with 33 stenciled pipes arranged: 7-7-5-7-7. It appears that this was possibly a size 13 or 14 instrument as described in an 1881 Hook & Hastings brochure. The organ was ordered in 1887, and perhaps installed in 1887 as well. But the dedication took place on February 20, 1888. When a new edifice was built in 1907, the organ was moved, rebuilt, and enlarged by Murray Harris.
Identified from company publications as edited and expanded in The Hook Opus List 1829-1935, ed. William T. Van Pelt (Organ Historical Society, 1991).
Related Instrument Entries: Murray M. Harris (Organ Co.) (1907)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit