Charles W. Allen
1969

Originally Wicks Pipe Organ Co. (Opus 3749, 1957)

First Methodist Church

1607 4th Avenue
Marysville, WA, US

6 Ranks - 464 Pipes
Instrument ID: 18432 ● Builder ID: 81 ● Location ID: 16731
⬆️ These are database IDs that may change. Don't use as academic reference.EXPLORE IMAGESVIEW STOPLIST

Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit

IMAGES

Category:
Only show images in a specific category ☝️

Something missing or not quite correct?Add ImageorSuggest an Edit

STOPLISTS

Selected Item:
View additional stoplist entries if they exist ☝️

Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit

CONSOLES

Selected Item:
View additional console entries if they exist ☝️

Builder: Unknown
Position: Console in Fixed Position, Right
Design: Traditional With Roll Top
Pedalboard Type: Concave Radiating (Meeting AGO Standards)
Features:
2 Manuals (61 Notes)32 Note Pedal2 Divisions25 Stops6 RegistersElectrical Key ActionElectrical Stop Action✓ Crescendo✓ Combination Thumb Piston(s)✓ Coupler Toe Piston(s)✓ Sforzando Toe Piston(s)

Stop Layout: Stop Keys Above Top Manual
Expression Type: Balanced Expression Shoes/Pedals (Meeting AGO Standards)
Combination Action: 'Hold and Set' Pneumatic/Mechanical
Control System: Unknown or N/A

Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit

DETAILS

Switch between notes, documents, audio, and blowers ☝️
This instrument is: Extant and Playable in this location

Database Manager on May 12th, 2007:

Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.


Database Manager on June 24th, 2005:

Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This organ was originally built for the Arlington, WA. residence of Jence F. Thompson. In 1969, it was relocated to this building and installed in elevated, side-by-side chambers at the front of the room by Seattle organ technician and Wicks rep. Charles W. Allen. The Swell chamber is on the left and the Great chamber is on the right. In 1990, the Methodist congregation moved to their new edifice a short distance east, and sold the building containing the organ to a Unitarian Universalist congregation from Everett who changed their name to Evergreen Unitarian Universalist Fellowship.

Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit

Pipe Organ Database

A project of the Organ Historical Society