Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Replaced 1865 two manual Hook. Tonal changes by Noack, #3 and others in 1962; restoration work begun 1968 by John Wessel and completed ca. 1984 using console from #1110 and some pipework from #578; now 3/37.
Webpage Links: Opus 388: Trinity Episcopal Church
Related Instrument Entries: John Wessel Organs (1984) , Noack (1962) , Skinner Organ Co. (Opus 578, 1926)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit