Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add Stoplist
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
E. M. Skinner Opus 565 (1925), relocated from the Residence of Jefferson Penn, then returned to the residence (now the Chinquapenn Foundation). Restored in 1994-96 by Capt. Ron Hodges and John Leighton.
Related Instrument Entries: Skinner Organ Co. (Opus 565, 1925)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit