Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The organ was moved to the new building in 1952, and the congregation was renamed simply Peace Lutheran Church.
Related Instrument Entries: Clele d'Autremont Pipe Organ Builder (1952)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit