Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ImageorSuggest an Edit
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This was a used Kimball, acquired in the 1930s and installed by an unknown person or firm. It was installed at the front of the room on the right side, and was free-standing and encased with gold facade pipes. The organ was later moved to the new church in 1956 (which see) and electrified by Balcom and Vaughan.
Related Instrument Entries: Balcom and Vaughan (Opus 621, 1956)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit