Balcom and Vaughan
Opus 615, 1954

Originally W. W. Kimball Co. (1912)

Bethany Lutheran Church (Greenlake)

7400 Woodlawn Ave. NE
Seattle, WA, US

10 Ranks - 581 Pipes
Instrument ID: 26059 ● Builder ID: 299 ● Location ID: 22935
⬆️ These are database IDs that may change. Don't use as academic reference.EXPLORE IMAGES

Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit

IMAGES

Category:
Only show images in a specific category ☝️

Something missing or not quite correct?Add ImageorSuggest an Edit

STOPLISTS

No stoplist details are available. If you have stoplists, please consider sharing them with us.

Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit

CONSOLES

Selected Item:
View additional console entries if they exist ☝️

Builder: Unknown
Position: Console in Fixed Position, Right
Design: Horseshoe
Pedalboard Type: Concave Radiating (Details Unknown)
Features:
2 Manuals (61 Notes)32 Note Pedal3 Divisions10 Stops17 RegistersElectrical Key ActionElectrical Stop Action✓ Crescendo✓ Combination Thumb Piston(s)✓ Combination Toe Piston(s)

Stop Layout: Stop Keys in Horseshoe Curves
Expression Type: Balanced Expression Shoes/Pedals (Details Unknown)
Combination Action: Adjustable Combination Pistons
Control System: Unknown or N/A

Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit

DETAILS

Switch between notes, documents, audio, and blowers ☝️
This instrument is: Not Extant and Not Playable in this location

Database Manager on June 13th, 2007:

Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The two ranks added were a Kilgen, tenor C. 8' Voix Celeste (which may have been either used or new), and a new Reuter 8' Trumpet - both playable from the Swell. In 1992, Marceau & Associates of Portland were contracted to move the console. At this time a 4' Principal was added to the Swell and the existing 4' Harmonic Flute was transposed to 2' pitch. Sources: Balcom and Vaughan opus list and files; extant altered organ documented August 26, 1991 and previously, church files.


Database Manager on May 16th, 2007:

Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- Reinstallation in the new church of the existing, used 1912 Kimball previouly electrified and installed in the former church by Balcom and Vaughan in 1936. Two ranks were added and the Pedal was unified.

Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit

Pipe Organ Database

A project of the Organ Historical Society