Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Updated through online information from steve bartley. -- Between 1911 & 1914 the church removed the original balcony and greatly altered the interior of the room; also the tower at the entrance was altered.
In 1914 Austin was hired to place the Erben pipes on Austin chests, placed inside the tower and made playable from a new chancel console and organ, with the opening covered by a fine facade.
In the mid 1990s the organs were rebuilt, and in the early 2000's the rear organ was de-piped, the air chambers sawed open to allow the routing of new heat/AC ducts. The remains of the chests are still in the tower as is the Austin Facade. The front organ was also removed and replaced by Letourneau's opus 114
Rebuilt Frank Roosevelt 1892, 3-38; Rebuilt Austin. Electrified.
Related Instrument Entries: Frank Roosevelt (Opus 531, 1892) , Austin Organ Co. (Opus 466, 1914)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit