Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Updated through online information from T. Daniel Hancock.
Updated through online information from T. Daniel Hancock.
Updated through on-line information from Daniel Hancock. -- Organ originally built for same church under name St. Paul Methodist-Episcopal Church, South, during ca. 1926 Sanctuary enlargement. Replaced a c. 1904 Kilgen in same building. New console purchased in 1954 for golden annivesary of present building, at the same time changes to the specification were made by Albert Brummer. Great Division originally had an 8' Tromba; presumed to have been removed by Albert Brummer in 1954.
Identified from factory documents and publications courtesy of Stephen Schnurr.
Related Instrument Entries: M. P. Möller (Opus 4747, 1926) , Walmer A. "Gus" Brummer (1954)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit