Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add Stoplist
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Updated through online information from David Crean. -- It was in fact sold to First English Lutheran, and rebuilt by Felgemaker. It was mostly destroyed in the fire of 1962, and the remaining parts were sold to Christ the King Lutheran Church, Iowa City, where they remain.
"Moved in 1871 to Trinity's new building. Replaced by a 2m A. B. Felgemaker, Op. 591 in 1894. Sold to a Lutheran Church in Iowa City (possibly 1st English Lutheran (now Gloria Dei Lutheran), possibly by Felgemaker as Op. 598. If so it was probably rebuilt by Bennett )."
Related Instrument Entries: A. B. Felgemaker Co. (Opus 598, 1895ca.)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit