Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ImageorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- Moved to present church building in 1952; rebuilt and enlarged to 4/48 in 1994 by John Dower, retaining some Moller pipework and utilizing a previously-played Aeolian-Skinner console.
Updated through online information from Scott Crowell. -- Organ was rebuilt and enlarged by John Dower in 1994.
Identified from factory documents and publications courtesy of Stephen Schnurr.
Related Instrument Entries: John Dower and Company (1994)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit