Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Replaced 1917 four manual Austin, #775; damaged by fire and rebuilt by GressMiles in 1963; replaced by Casavant and moved to California.
Webpage Links: Opus 1294: Trinity Episcopal Church
Related Instrument Entries: Gress-Miles Organ Co. (1963) , Unknown Builder (1977)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit