Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ImageorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- Quarter-sawn oak case. seventeen gold-painted facade pipes. Swell Tremolo on a hitch-down foot lever to the left of the expression pedal.
The original builder was Geo. Kilgen & Son (1890).
Status Note: There 1997
OCH from House of Prayer, St. Louis, MO 1976. Installed in St. Pius X's earlier building c. 1976 by Dean Applegate, Harley Perkins and Joseph Smith. Restored by Bond 1985 and moved into a new building. (enlarged?)
Related Instrument Entries: Geo. Kilgen & Son, Inc. (1890) , Bond Pipe Organs Inc. (1985)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit