Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add Stoplist
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner.
Identified through on-line information from Chad Boorsma. -- The organ was built by W. W. Kimball in 1928 for First Presbyterian Church in Flint, Michigan. It was moved to East Leonard Christian Reformed Church in 1962 when the Flint church purchased a new Schantz organ. When the organ was built, it had 30 ranks with 2,093 pipes. A few ranks of the main organ and the entire Echo division were not moved to East Leonard Christian Reformed Church. In 2002, G. M. Buck Pipe Organs completed a solid state conversion, including 99 levels of memory, transposer, and playback capabilities. Some digital stops were also added, including the return of the Echo division by adding speakers in the balcony.
Related Instrument Entries: G.M. Buck Pipe Organs (2002)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit