Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ImageorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
The organ was originally built by Lyon & Healy in 1907 as a 10-rank tracker instrument. It was rebuilt by Kilgen ca. 1958, and then more pipework was added by an unknown builder at a later date. At this time, Lauck installed new electric windchests, a solid-state relay system, and new swell box and expression shades. The pipework was also revoiced. The digital stops and Allen console were installed by Westfield Organ Company.
Related Instrument Entries: Lyon & Healy (1907) , Kilgen Organ Co. (1958)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit