Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
In 1925, the church contracted two local organ technicians, O.C. Frame and Walter Gibson, to move and enlarge the 1909 Murray Harris organ to the new church building. The Harris console was replaced with a new one built by Edwin A. Spencer, of Pasadena, California.
Related Instrument Entries: Murray M. Harris (Organ Co.) (1909) , Geo. S. Hutchings (& Co.) (Opus 365, 1894)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit