Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ImageorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
According to the church website about the organ, about half the pipework, the windchests for the manuals, the keyboards, stop knobs, and reservoir were all retained from the 1895 Hutchings, Opus 374.
The original builder was George S. Hutchings (1895, Opus 374).
Status Note: There 1998
Relocated via OCH from Stuart Shop, Chicopee, MA. Rebuilt by McFarland.
Webpage Links: Church website: About Our Organ
Related Instrument Entries: Geo. S. Hutchings (& Co.) (Opus 374, 1895)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit