Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ImageorSuggest an Edit
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Console
From the church history website: "In 1906, a large pipe organ was installed in the choir loft and three large Gothic altars were placed in the sanctuary." In 1980 the congrgation merged with St. Boniface to become Saints Boniface & James Catholic Parish.
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit