Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ImageorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Updated by Rick Becton, who has heard or played the organ.
Rebuild of E. & G.G. Hook, Op. 491 (1869) that had been electrified in the 1920s by the Toutijian Brothers. The organ was moved to the present building in 1950-51 by John Swinford. Felix F. Schoenstein and Sons made additions in 1960.
On June 14, 1981, the rebuilt organ was played for the first time at a worship service. In July 1981, Swiss organist Guy Bovet played the first recital on it. Subsequent recitals were played by Dr. David Rothe, Philip Manwell, and Harald Vogel.
Related Instrument Entries: E. & G. G. Hook (Opus 491, 1869) , Hupalo and Repasky Pipe Organs, LLC (Opus 7(Rosal, 2018)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit