Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Console
The church was built in 1893 and demolished in July 2017.
Dedicated in recital 24 November 1896 by "Prof. Dietz." News article (see documents tab) identifies builder and gives the program. Also another recital given 25 Januaryy 1897.
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit