Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
According to the Toronto Daily Star (September 20, 1928) the instrument was opened on that date with a recital by Thomas J. Crawford, of St. Paul's Church, Bloor Street. "The organ is the product of Edward Lye and Sons, and is two-manual of seventeen speaking stops and eight hundred and sixty-one speaking pipes."
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit