Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Updated through on-line information from James R. Stettner. -- Sanbornton Bridge, the name by which the location was known in 1866, was incorporated in 1869 as Tilton.
Status Note: There 1996.
Listed in Sanbornton Bridge, now a part of Tilton. Used as the swell division of Emmons Howard c. 1907, 2-15. Case gone. Moved by Blakslee Colby to new building.
Related Instrument Entries: Emmons Howard (1888) , Blakeslee-Colby (1970)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit