Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add Stoplist
Something missing?Add Console
As reported in the planning stages in The Globe & Mail, February 24, 1903, and regarding the opening of the church in the Toronto Telegram, March 12, 1904. It is unknown if the organ was moved elsewhere when the new building was opened adjacent to the original church in 1914, containing Casavant, Op. 550. The former church was retained as the Guild Hall adjacent to the new church and possibly the Karn-Warren organ was potentially retained for a time?
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit