Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add Stoplist
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
The console and relay were upgraded to solid state in 1997, and a floating 4-stop/5-rank Antiphonal division was added.
Status Note: There 2003.
"First building 1866. Major additions to /s building in 1890, 1906, 1915, 1933, 1947, 1952, and finally in 1965 the new sanctuary was added. The little original church is at the back of the present sanctuary, on the Lockwood Avenue side."
Related Instrument Entries: Unknown Builder (1997)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit