Updated through online information from Kevin Francis Murphy. -- From the NYCAGO Organ Project web site: The Hall & Labagh organ of 1870 was originally built for Princeton University; donated to Christian Herald Bowery Mission 1896. The Stuart organ includes manual chests and some pipework from the Hall & Labagh.
OCH. Incorporates parts of an Odell and 1870 Hall, Labagh & Co. from Princeton University via Bowery. Console is detached and reversed.
Status Note: There 2004.
Compass 58/30. Currently (2004) maintained by Andover Organ Co. 3rk Mixture prepared for in the Pedal.