Echo/Antiphonal retained in Aeolian-Skinner Opus 1070-A (1947).
Updated through online information from Larry Pruett. -- This instrument was removed from its original location in the late 1940s or early 1950s and installed in St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Columbia, Pennsylvania with a new console and without the original antiphonal division which remained in 1st Presbyterian, Lancaster. In the mid 1990s, St. Pauls replaced the organ with an electronic substitute and much of the Austin Pipework was used in an instrument for St. Andrew's United Methodist Church, Valley View, Pennsylvania.
Information identifying this instrument from the Austin Organs, Inc. web site, accessed December 20, 2004: http://www.austinorgans.com/organ-research.htm.