Updated through online information from Bryan Dunnewald. -- New console by Schoenstein.
Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Addition of Bombarde and Gallery divisions to Aeolian-Skinner Opus 910-A (1952).
The original builder was Aeolian-Skinner (1933, Opus 910).
Status Note: There 1995
Addition of Bombarde and Gallery divisions by Casavant Freres in 1979