Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Updated through online information from Ray Smithee. -- The sanctuary built in 1901 was destroyed by fire in 1904 per the church's history page on its website.
Identified from company publications as edited and expanded in The Hook Opus List 1829-1935, ed. William T. Van Pelt (Organ Historical Society, 1991).
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit