Renovated in 1915 by Wangerin-Weickhardt; chancel organ rebuilt and enlarged by LaMarche Brothers in 1953 and new Antiphonal added, resulting in a 3/66; 5-manual console installed by Jerroll Adams in 1972; replaced in 2012 by 3/51 Schantz Op. 2307, retaining some previous stops.
According to the church website, the organ has been altered and rebuilt a number of times over the years. The church purchased a new Schantz organ, which was completed in December 2011. The new organ utilizes a number of ranks from the Hook and Hastings instrument.
Identified from company publications as edited and expanded in The Hook Opus List 1829-1935, ed. William T. Van Pelt (Organ Historical Society, 1991).