Updated through online information from Scot Huntington. -- Second-hand here, likely originally Presbyterian Vernon, NY. Installed in rear gallery ca. 1854, moved to front of church ca. 1910. Electric blower fitted ca. 1930, disconnected ca. 1959 and unplayable since. Church closed 12/25/06. Organ purchased by S.L. Huntington & Co. October 2007 and in storage. To be restored and relocated to St. Timothy's Episcopal Church, Westford, NY. -- GGG, AAA-f3. GGG# added ca. 1930
Builder's Nameplate: Possibly Alvinza Andrews ?
Unplayable. [Older OHS lists show this as George N. Andrews.]