Rebuild of the church's previous 1902 Felgemaker Op. 774. The congregation merged with Christ United Methodist Church in Brookhaven, PA c. 1985. The organ was removed from the Madison St. building c. 2004 when the building was used as the Wesley House Shelter. (Information from John Bullock in 2005.)We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.