Played this organ on May 9, 2021 with the gracious hospitality of organist Craig Seaman (also of Andover Organ Company.) The organ is in excellent working order.
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The organ is in a chamber on the right side of the chancel immediately behind the screen dividing sanctuary from nave. The main facade with attached keydesk below is on the sanctuary side of the chamber. The nave side has a modest facade.
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The congregation was originally St. Thomas Episcopal, which met at an 1878 edifice on Kirk St. at Broadway. They had a transplanted 1878 Hutchings. It was forced to close ca. 1901, and reorganized as All Saints Episcopal at a new edifice provided by Edward F. Searles and designed by Henry Vaughan. St. John's Episcopal in Lawrence merged with All Saints in 1949, and the combined congregations renamed as St. Andrew's Episcopal.
Status Note: There 1966
Formerly All Saints Episcopal. Organ given with the bldg. by E. F. Searles. [Appears on Woodberry list.]