Updated through information from David Hagberg: Moved to the Episcopal church in Turner's Falls, Massachusetts in 1999.
Status Note: There 1985
Built for Grace Episcopal, Stamford, NY. Loaned by Ed Boadway to Prince of Peach Lutheran, Claremont, NH for 5 years. Placed here c. 1985 with ded. 6 Nov 1985 by Stephen Long. [OCH lists an 1885 Midmer for sale at Prince of Peace Luth., West Boylston, MA in 1995.]