Updated through online information from T. Daniel Hancock.
Restored by Taylor and Boody, relocated to new facility, Museum of Early Southern Decorative Arts, 2004.
Consecrated 9 Nov 1800. Delivered by Tannenberg's son-in-law, Philip Bachmann. Tuned and repaired in 1845 by George J. Corrie. Rebuilt and altered in 1870 by William Schwarzee (Erben rep) with new pedalboard. Rebuilt in 1910. Dismantled and stored in church attic in 1913. Parts later moved to Museum of Early Southern Decorative Arts for safe keeping. [OHS Historic Organs Citation #62. Or was this for the 1798 1m. chapel organ?]. In storage until c. 1997. Reassembled by Taylor & Boody in 1998 to determine what parts are missing. To be relocated.