Updated through online information from Connor Annable.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This was a rebuild, electrification, and enlargement of the existing 1854 (?) Odell. A new chancel organ was added in twin cases on the front wall of the church at gallery level. The Chancel divisions were replaced by E.M. Skinner in 1925, and a new console was provided.We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Altered and enlarged by E. M. Skinner as his Opus 525 (1925).