Pipe Organ Database

a project of the organ historical society

Skinner Organ Co. (Opus 684, 1927)

Location:

St. Paul's Episcopal Church
Cleveland Heights, OH US
Parish House
Organ ID: 23417

Update This Entry

Status and Condition:

  • This instrument's location type is: Episcopal and Anglican Churches
  • The organ has been relocated.
  • The organ's condition is unknown.
We received the most recent update for this instrument's status from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.

Technical Details:

  • Chests: EP pitman
  • 7 ranks. 458 pipes. 2 manuals. 7 stops. 11 registers.
All:
  • Chest Type(s): EP pitman chests
We received the most recent update for this division from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Main:
  • Manuals: 2
  • Stops: 7
  • Registers: 11
  • Manual Compass: 61
  • Pedal Compass: 32
  • Key Action: Electrical connection from key to chest.
  • Stop Action: Electric connection between stop control and chest.
We received the most recent update for this console from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Database Manager on April 21, 2006:

Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Built in Westfield; rebuilt by E.M. Skinner & Son in 1942; moved to Mt. Vernon Baptist Church, Stockbridge, Georgia in 1974 and rebuilt by M. D. Manley with additions and Reisner console.

We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
From Allen Kinzey: Open In New Tab Typed stoplist
We received the most recent update for this stoplist from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.

Instrument Images:

The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.

This instrument has been viewed 434 times.