Updated through online information from Stephen Hall. -- The organs console was restored and electrical systems updated in 1996 by Marceau & Associates Pipe Organ Builders, Inc., Portland, Oregon. ((Source: cathedral music website, accessed 5/26/2012)
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This was additions to the enclosed portion of the Great. The Choir 8' Gamba had been borrowed to the Great in 1982. In 1996, Marceau & Assoc. also refurbished the console and converted it to solid state.
View of the reconstructed St. James Cathedral and the Hutchings-Votey organ, c. 1920: Photograph from an archival source: submitted by Joseph Adam. Taken approx. c1920