Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Installed 1955. Replaced electrified J. W. Willcox and Co. organ of 1872. Designed by William Zeuch; tonally altered by Arthur Birchall in 1971; releathered in 1987; extant.
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The contract was signed in August 1951. Cost: $28,430.00. Dedicated by Norman Coke-Jephcott