Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- Originally built for a church in San Francisco, California. Relocated to the former edifice of First Presbyterian in 1863. Moved to the present edifice in 1889. Later served at Westminster Presbyterian and Vernon Presbyterian - both in Portland. Stored in the residence of Lewis & Clark College Dean, Lewis Thayer. Relocated to Lewis & Clark College in 1978 with restorative repairs. Case painted. Missing original Keraulophon rank replaced with an 8' Oboe. Finally returned home to First Prebyterian and installed by Bond with further restorative repairs. Rededicated Sunday, October 15, 1995. Chapel Hall was formerly Westminster Chapel.