Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This was a transplant and installation of a Kimball built in 1913 for the Columbia Theatre on SW 6th St. in Portland. It was replaced by a 2/9 Wurlitzer in 1920, so this is likely the time of the reinstallation at Sunnyside. On Sept. 7, 1934, the congregation changed the name of the church to Staub Memorial Congregational in honor of the founding Swiss pastor, Rev. J.J. Staub. The organ was later electrified by Balcom and Vaughan.