Updated through information posted to PIPORG-L by Sebastian Gluck April 15, 2009. -- The only two stops by Allen that were there in the Whiteford rebuild were a 32' Bourdon and 32' Bombarde in the dome, along with a Vox Humana and 73-note Trompette (16', 8', 4', no bottom octave to 16', harmonic, 10" wind).
Other changes at the time:
Choir Flauto Dolce and Flute Celeste to replace the Dulciana and Unda Maris, a new treble to the Viola, a small 4' Prestant to replace the Fugara, and the moving of the 8' Orchestral Oboe to 4'. Swell: Diapason replaced by 8' Aeoline, which was the former Choir Dulciana, and the former Choir Fugara, rescaled, put on a unit chest as a 2-2/3' Nazard, extended to 4' as a Fugara. It is tuned as a Nazard, so the 4' is out of tune. Brustwerk (which was the first in the USA in 1938), compound scale 8' Spitzgeigen placed on old Muted Viole chest, and a new 4' "Montre" added (tapered, winded off the Great). This was also extended down to 8' and 16' in the Pedal.
Identified through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Alterations and additions to Opus 985 (1938).