The [Lancashire-Marshall] organ became unplayable in 1955 and was supplanted by an electronic substitute. Repair estimates had run as high as $75,000. The Baldwin "proved unacceptable," and the E.H. Holloway Corporation was commissioned to rebuild and electrify the old organ at a cost of $1 1,000. Additions of ranks and chimes were made. The refurbished organ was dedicated in June 1959. Thomas Wood, then a Holloway employee and student at Purdue University, played the dedicatory recital.
Church records indicate that a new console was installed in 1964. In 1971 all-electric stop action replaced the old stop action. Tuning sleeves were installed. The organ was rededicated in service and recital on February 2, 1992, with organists Ruth Eickhorst and Terri Calvin. -- 2007 OHS Atlas
Identified through information in the 2007 Organ Atlas. Rebuild of 1901 Lancashire-Marshall, since altered: Great Trumpet removed, new all-electric stop action, tuning sleeves added. Re-dedicated 1992.