First Presbyterian Church
133 Jackson Street
Oconto, WI 54153 US
Organ ID: 31583
Updated through online information from Rodney J. Weed. -- This organ has been beautifully maintained since it was built in 1928 for the former church building. In 1960 while a new church building was being built this organ was cleaned and a few minor changes made before being reinstalled in the new Church location at 133 Jackson St. The organ is used on a regular basis and is in excellent working condition. A tribute to this congregation's care of its instruments used in worship.
Identified from factory documents and publications courtesy of Stephen Schnurr.