"Fred H. Meunier electrified it [the organ] in 1959, utilizing a recycled Reuter console; he retained the slider chests and the handsome Anderson case, but made no tonal changes. The instrument appears to be far more standard than the early Anderson in Georgetown, Colorado, and some characteristics suggest that some parts may have been purchased from a supply house." -- 1998 OHS Handbook
Identified through online information from Scott Christiansen.
Charles Anderson organ console [Inside St. Andrews, Manitou Springs, Colorado]: Photograph by Donald L. Patterson. Taken on 1969-08-15