The organ was originally installed in 1954 as Felix Schoenstein Op. 54; Moller added six stops and miscellaneous parts in 1963 as M-13848 and perhaps more stops at a later date.
Updated through online information from Paul Dessau. -- Rebuild with additions to existing organ.
This is a rebuild of an existing organ. Identified by Paul Dessau, based on personal knowledge of the organ. --
Church interior: Photograph by From church Facebook page, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2015-12-13