This entry describes an original installation of a new pipe organ. Identified by Ryan D. Hulshizer, based on personal knowledge of the organ. -- http://albertleachurch.org/Ourbuildingwindowsandorgan Paragraph from church's website: "The most striking feature of our sanctuary is, for many people, the 35 rank, three 61 note manual keyboards and 32 note pedal board pipe organ. It has 1,997 pipes in all, most of which are hidden in two alcoves on the north and south side. Built in 1952 as a 14 rank organ by the Moller Pipe Organ Company for the First Presbyterian Church of Mankato, MN (in 1972, 20 additional ranks were added by organ builder Richard Lurth), it was bought, rebuilt and installed in our sanctuary on November 16th, 1989 by the Rutz Organ Company."