Updated through information adapted from E. M. Skinner/Aeolian-Skinner Opus List, by Sand Lawn and Allen Kinzey (Organ Historical Society, 1997), and included here through the kind permission of Sand Lawn:
Rebuilt by Berkshire as a 2/16 in a North German Baroque style; rebuilt by Czelusniak et Dugal in 1992 as 3/34 incorporating parts from #324. [See #167 and #322 for main organ]
Dedicated with the Chapel on February 13, 1912.
Console controlled part of the large Skinner organ in the Church. Rebuilt by Berkshire 1974, 2-16, with 3rd manual for coupling. Rebuilt by Czelusniak et Dugal 1993, 3-34, using Skinner console, pipes from Austin, Skinner Op. 324. etc..