Holy Trinity Lutheran Church
1080 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14209 US
Organ ID: 58287
Updated by Peter Geise, the builder.
Parsons built a new chassis for the Chancel divisions (Great, Swell, Choir, Positiv, and Pedal), which are located in a chamber at the front of the room on the north side of the chancel. Straight stops are on electric slider chests, unit stops are on new EP chests. The chancel divisions had been added to by various builders over the years and were revoiced or regulated to make a cohesive instrument. A new Tuba named after organist James Bigham was also installed. Five new keyboards for the Chancel console were installed along with a new switching and combination system.
The Grand Choir and Solo divisions are located in a chamber across the chancel from the main organ. These divisions are on a combination of existing Electro-pneumatic and Electro-mechanical chests. Some tonal changes were made to the Grand Choir division and its blowers were relocated.
The Gallery organ by Moller and Kegg is free-standing across the rear gallery, and was not altered during this project. This organ also has a combination of electro-pneumatic and electro-mechanical chests. The 3 manual Gallery console was simply adapted for the new control system.
Updated by Paul Marchesano, who has heard or played the organ.
Parson website with stop list and photos from reconstruction.