This entry describes an original installation of a new pipe organ.
Identified by Chris Davenport, based on personal knowledge of the organ.
Organ was rebuilt in 1940. A number of changes have been made over the years, including the removal of the Great expression box (pedal still on console), possible revoicing (e.g. Great Trumpet, which is substantially more powerful than the rest of the organ), and the installation of a new (Klann) console (with 128 level memory system).
The Great is located in the left raised portion of the case; the Swell on the right; the Choir in the middle below the window. The two 16' Pedal flues are along the back wall while the Cello and reed are stuffed in wherever there was room (in front of the Swell on the floor, in between the Great and the wall etc.)
Some facade pipes are speaking (Great Diapasons)